Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Blogjet Response Impresses

I had the same experience but reported via email. Great Product, great service. This blog is here as I’m posting using BlogJet to see how it works with Blogger as previously had only used it with TypePad. (It works well!).

Blogjet - Great Response:

In a previous post here I mentioned all the reasons why I love using Blogjet as a front end to TypePad. It makes my life so much easier and straight forward. TypePad by itself is great – no question. TypePad + Blogjet is more than great – it’s excellent. Unfortunately, as I mentioned in my previous post, I was having some problems getting Blogjet 1.5 to post due to a time code error. 

I reported the problem using the Blogjet forum, and I’m very happy to report that the response from the Blogjet staff was great. They responded to my post with 18 minutes (perhaps just luck – but I’m very happy anyway), asked relevant questions, gave me a few things to try, then about 8 hours later provided a link to a new build that corrected the problem. Outstanding!

Blogjet 1.5 . (5.0/5.0)

[Via PDA Dreams]